CHOOSE MANITOBA – Ways to Immigrate 


There are several ways to immigrate to the Canadian province of Manitoba. You can come temporarily to visit, study or work. 

If you want to come to Manitoba to live and work as a Canadian Permanent Resident you have two options:

•apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada

•apply to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers or Business

For further information, see: